Wednesday 23 January 2013

THANK YOU - POEMS


Thanks For Giving A Hand

You came to my aid unplanned
And expect nothing in demand
But I want you to understand
That I'm thankful for your helping hand.


My Gratitude

Thank you I have to say
For helping me the other day
So, gratitude I have to convey
Without further delay!

Thank You, My Friend

I appreciate your kindness
As well as your thoughtfulness
Both of which are priceless
During my moments of darkness.

Now in a spirit of cheerfulness
I thank you in eagerness
Let life treat you with gentleness
For you have been truly selfless.

A Sincere Thanks

Kindness you have displayed
My fears you have allayed
When I was truly dismayed
For my happiness you prayed
Thanks must now be conveyed
For the compassion that you portrayed.


Just To Say Thanks

A thank you note is necessary
When help has been rendered unselfishly
You may have your own difficulty
But you still offer to help me willingly
What more can I say, really
Except thank you for your generosity.

No comments: